Franklin County Community Meals Program
Our mission: to work in partnership with the community to alleviate hunger.
Free Meal Sites: doors open at 5:00, meals served between 5:30pm and 6:00 p.m.
- Monday: Our Lady of Peace Church Turners Falls. Distributing hot meals to go Mondays 5:00 – 6:00 in June from the sidewalk in front of the church. July and August 5:30 – 6:30.
- Tues. & Wed.: 2nd Congregational Congregational Church Greenfield. Distributing bagged and hot meals to-go Tuesdays and Wednesdays 5:00 – 5:30 on the side driveway.
- Thursday: Orange Armory. Distributing bagged meals to-go Thursdays 5:00 – 5:30 from the back door of the Orange Armory.
- Orange Pantry: Thursdays 10 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Read More.
- GCC Pantry (for students): Times vary per semester.
Join us at our free Community Meals
Doors open at 5:00pm and all meals are served at 5:30pm
Our Lady of Peace Church
7th Street, Turners Falls
TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS
Second Congregational Church
Court Square, Greenfield
135 East Main Street, Orange
Thanksgiving schedule updates: Turners Falls Meal Site: Monday 4-6 pm Our Lady of Peace 7th Street, Turners Falls Greenfield Meal Site: Tuesday/Wednesday 4:45-5:45 Second Congregational Church, Greenfield Orange Food Pantry: This week we will be open on Wednesday 10-3pm, a change from our normal Thursday pantry day. Orange Meal Site: […]
Your donations help us continue our mission to feed our neighbors – whether it’s purchasing food, providing our regular meals, or simply keeping our equipment running smoothly, every dollar helps!
Visit One of Our Food Pantries
Orange, MA Food Pantry
118 East Main Street
Open Thursdays 10-3
Greenfield Community College Food Pantry
Monday 9:00am – 12:30pm
Tuesday 9:30am – 1:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 12:30pm
Thursday 9:30am – 1:30pm
GCC Students and Staff only
Explore What The FCCMP Has To Offer
There are people in the world so hungry that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread. – Indira Gandhi